The next UFC 234 card continues to build, as Combat reported that submission specialist Rani Yahya will take on bantamweight prospect Ricky Simon at the event held in Melbourne, Australia.
One of the most dangerous experts
One of the most dangerous ground experts in the division, Rani Yahya (26_9_1 NC) tapped out all three of his previous opponents, Henry Briones, Russell Doane, and Luke Sanders, with three separate submissions, a kimura, an arm-triangle choke, and a heel hook, sequentially. The 34-year-old’s last loss came in March 2017, when he was bested via single decision by Joe Soto.
Undefeated in his last Seven bouts
Undefeated in his last 7 bouts, which include two Octagon shows, Ricky Simon (14-1) already emerged victorious next the likes of Merab Dvalishvili and Montel Jackson. His sole expert loss happened in March 2016, when the 26-year-old was suggested by Anderson dos Santos via rear-naked-choke.
UFC gets the place on February 10th
UFC 234 gets the place on February 10th (Sunday, February 10th in Australia) from the Rod Laver Arena. The card will be headlined by a middleweight title fight in champion, Robert Whittaker, and challenger Kelvin Gastelum.
The latest update UFC 234 card now includes:
- Robert Whittaker vs Kelvin Gastelum ( 185 lbs ) UFC Co-Main Event )
- Israel Adesanya vs Anderson Silva ( 185 lbs ) UFC PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET )
- Wuliji Buren vs Jonathan Martinez ( 135 lbs ) UFC ESPN Prelims Card (8 p.m. ET)
- Jim Crute vs Ryan Spann ( 205 lbs )
- Kai Kara-France vs Raulian Paiva ( 125 lbs )
- Montana De La Rosa vs Nadia Kassem ( 125 lbs )
- Austin Arnett vs Shane Young ( 145 lbs )
- Teruto Ishihara vs Kyung Ho Kang ( 135 lbs )
- Ricky Simon vs Rani Yahya ( 145 lbs )
Enjoy your favorite game UFC 234 and we have live streaming with it. Find more listings through Wikipedia